Welcome to my website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which governs HWR Designs relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
The term ’HWR Designs’ or ‘my’ or ‘I’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ivy Cottage, Burntheath, Hilton Derbys DE65 5FE . The term ‘you’ refers to the customer, user or viewer of our website.
Copyright and Trademarks
All designs remain the property of HWR Designs and may not be reproduced or copied in any format without the originators (HWR Designs) permission. All designs will be supplied with a discreet sewn–in label declaring its origin which is not to be removed.
Any images supplied by you the customer, for reproduction must be free of copyright, your property or supplied with the permission of the originator at your request. HWR Designs reserves the right to refuse to reproduce anything of an offensive or illegal nature and will not accept any responsibility for breech of copyright on any materials supplied by the customer.
Any materials supplied by you are supplied at your own risk. Every reasonable care will be taken to preserve materials and avoid wastage where possible. All fabrics should be clean and checked for valuables in pockets, sharp objects and injury hazards. By providing your own materials you agree that HWR Designs may use said materials in any way fit to complete the project unless otherwise stated before commencement. HWR designs reserves the right to refuse the materials provided if not deemed suitable for the purpose requested.
Any bespoke work will always be submitted to you for approval before completion of the project. A quote will also be submitted at this juncture. Acceptance of design constitutes an agreement to settle the account in full before the product is released to you. Payment is via Paypal on the website or cash, cheque Postal Order. Any returned cheques will incur a £50 penalty.
Every endeavour will be made to fulfil the product design within a reasonable time scale and whenever possible you will be notified of any delays. Bespoke items require that you answer emails/phonecalls relating to the advancement of the project within a reasonable timeframe to ensure progression.
Cancellation of a project must be in writing within a reasonable timescale. Charges will be made for any materials, samples supplied up to that point.
Postage and Returns
Products will be dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery. HWR Designs accepts no responsibility for items lost in the post. Postage of items supplied by the Customer or any returns is the responsibility of the customer. Any unused materials will be returned with the finished project and any imagery relating to it will be destroyed after 6 months. Images of the finished project will be retained by HWR Designs in our Project Portfolio.
In the event of you being unsatisfied with your purchase please contact us to arrange for Items to be returned within 30 days at your expense, in the condition it was supplied.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT PERSONALISED ITEMS AND THOSE CREATED USING YOUR OWN IMAGERY AND/OR MATERIALS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.